Summerlin Bodybuilding & Powerlifting Gym Located In The Western Las Vegas Valley
Welcome to the home of Physiqz Gym, located in the western part of the city, just off of Charleston and Hualapai.
Located in the heart of Summerlin just 15 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, our gym specializes in athletes from all domains, but specifically strength and physique sports: powerlifting, strongman, olympic lifting, functional fitness, and bodybuilding.
We specialize in all forms of strength athletics, including:
- Fitness Professionals
- YouTubers Looking For A Gym While Traveling
- Squat Rack
- Olympic Bench
- Adjustable Dummbells Up To 130 Pounds
- Rogue Ohio Barbell For Olympic Weightlifting And Functional Fitness ((not those cheap, slippery poles of metal Las Vegas Athletic Club has lying around)
- Texas Power Bar For Powerlifting
- Adjustable Bench
- Chalk IS Allowed, And We Have Blocks Of It
- Lots Of Bumper Plates
- Awesome Music
- Free Water & Gatorade
- And Most Importantly, Other Strength Athletes!
The best part?
It’s absolutely free.
The catch? You have to be serious about lifting weights! If you’re a powerlifter, bodybuilder, figure girl, olympic weightlifter, strongman, or just someone who loves to train hard, you’re welcome in our gym and we would love to have you join our family of Las Vegas lifters.
Because of the lack of cost, it is invite only; to gain access please head over to our contact page and reach out to us there. Within 24 hours our staff will reach out and fill you in on the details and specific location.
Looking For A Personal Trainer In Las Vegas?
Physiqz gym has you covered! Currently, all sessions are done by Physiqz founder and owner Jon Chambers, a competitive strength athlete and Army veteran with a track-record of success:
- USAPL Nationally-Ranked Powerlifter
- Trained Athletes & Led Sessions For The Army West Point Powerlifting Team
- Self-Taught Strength Athlete Specializing In Russian Training Techniques, Specifically Bulgarian & Sheiko
- Training Plans Backed By Intelligent Programming: Periodization, Volume Control, & Adaptive Bioresistance
In addition to providing a boutique training environment, we also offer additional training services, most notably 1-on-1 sessions that allow us to work directly with anyone serious about lifting weights. There are plenty of so-called “trainers” that are happy to take your money at LVAC or 24 Hour Fitness; one look at them is usually enough to show they either have no clue what they’re talking about, or don’t live a healthy and strong lifestyle themselves. Would you go to a dentist with yellow teeth? Probably not, and the same holds true when considering who to pick for a fitness guide.
We only take clients who are serious about making a change in their life. If you are only “half-decided” on making a change to a more fit life, this is not the right place. If you are committed and ready to see massive results, however, please head over to our contact form and reach out to us with more information about yourself so we can arrange a Skype call to see if we can help you meet your fitness goals!